Resources for Caregivers
Get Answers from Physicians, Attorneys, Counselors, Dietitians & more…
Family Caregiver Benefit Plan services:
Doctors online – You will have access to a team of medical professionals by email or smartphone app. Doctors Online gives you a trustworthy place to get your healthcare questions answered through a secure website. It’s the fast, easy way for you to get health information from a resource you can trust.
• 24/7 access to doctors, pharmacists, psychologists, dentists, dietitians and more
• Responses within a few hours
• Articles, videos and Health Encyclopedia
• Weekly Health Tip emails from doctors
• Healthy Lifestyle Assessments to monitor health
• Secure Personal Health Record
• Unlimited, confidential services include the immediate family
Counseling Services – Most people are less productive as a result of stress. Give yourself access to experienced counselors who help solve personal problems 24/7. You can discuss everything from depression, anxiety and stress, to struggles with family, work and substance abuse.
• Help with loss, grief, change, transition or abuse
• Access to free, confidential counseling by phone
• Counselors have a master’s degree and at least five years’ experience
• Counselors follow up and monitor progress until member is satisfied
• When appropriate, you can be referred to local licensed counselors
Legal Access – With a national average hourly rate of $381, contacting an attorney may seem out of reach. Give yourself access to free and discounted services from experienced lawyers. Attorneys help with traffic tickets, bankruptcy, divorce, spousal and child support. Additional services are also available at no cost.
• Free services* include one-on-one consultations, attorney-made phone calls, help with legal documents, assistance with government programs, representation in small claims court, and a Simple and Living Will
• Attorneys charge 25% off their hourly rate
• You are referred to plan attorneys based on location, language and area of law
• Also available for your spouse, dependents up to age 23, your parents and spouse’s parents
Senior Providers Network – Helps people who are caring for an elderly loved one. They simplify the decision making process through a virtual gerontologist, but most importantly connects you to a trusted vetted national network of professionals.
• Access to our national vetted network of professionals which include:
• Home Care (National Discounts)
• Assisted Living (National Discounts)
• Medicare Senior Advisors
• Funeral Planning
• Moving logistics
• Emergency Notification Services
• Organization of documents, wishes and information
• And many more senior care services
Durable Medical Equipment – You get an easy way to order medical equipment online or by phone. Supplies are shipped directly to your home, and you will save 20% to 50% and an additional $5 on orders over $100.
Diabetic Supplies – Diabetes can be hard to manage–big savings on supplies can make life easier. You get 60% off average retail prices and free shipping on all packages, and an extra 15% off any single order item. You will never run out of supplies or wait in long lines.
• Packages include a premier glucose meter, control solution, test strips, lancets and lancing device
• Packages are $29.99 to $169.99 per month
• Easy ordering, regular shipments and convenient home delivery
Hearing aids – Currently, one in nine Americans suffer from hearing loss. Amplifon helps you find the right hearing aid solution to fit your lifestyle through personalized service and exceptional products for every budget.
• One year free follow-up care for cleaning and checkups with purchase
• Two-year supply of hearing aid batteries
• Three-year warranty
• 100% money-back guarantee during your 60-day risk-free trial
• Offering leading manufacturers including Siemens, Rexton, Miracle-Ear, Phonak, ReSound, Unitron, Oticon, Sonic Innovations, Starkey, and Widex
Lab Testing** – You can monitor your health with 10% to 80% off typical costs of routine lab work. You can choose from over 1,500 participating locations nationwide and order online or by phone.
MRI CT Scans – A better image leads to a better diagnosis, better treatment and a better recovery. You can save 40% to 75% on usual charges for MRI and CT Scans at thousands of credentialed radiology centers nationwide.
- You are referred to a certified radiologist based on condition, preferences and location. Savings may vary based on geographic location, provider and procedure performed. Available services may vary by provider.
Discount Pharmacy – You can save 10% to 85% on most prescriptions at 60,000 pharmacies nationwide including CVS, Walgreens, Target and more. You just present your card to save an average of 46% on your prescriptions.
• You can compare prescription prices and find participating locations at MyRxPrice.com
• Even if you have insurance, you can present both cards at the pharmacy to receive the lowest price
• Immediate family included
*This plan is not available in Utah, Vermont, Washington and Iowa.
**Lab benefit not available in MD, NJ, NY and RI.
Your membership is effective upon receipt of membership materials.
This is NOT insurance nor is it intended to replace insurance. This discount card program contains a 30 day cancellation period. The plan is not insurance coverage and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under the Affordable Care Act or Massachusetts M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CMR 5.00. This plan provides discounts at certain healthcare providers for medical services. This plan does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services. The plan member is obligated to pay for all healthcare services but will receive a discount from those healthcare providers who have contracted with the discount plan organization. For a full list of disclosures, please click here. | Limitations, Exclusions and Exceptions | Discount Plan Organization: New Benefits, Ltd., Attn: Compliance Department, PO Box 803475, Dallas, TX 75380-3475.