Senior Providers Blog
While the focus in the US is on Medicare and has become more paramount with the retirement of the Baby Boomer generation, help for seniors in other countries has taken a new priority as well. It is estimated that by…
For primary family caregivers, the financial burden that is incurred when support is needed can be considerable. In terms of financial support, family caregivers provide 68% which comes out of their earnings to support the senior members of their families.…
It seems that we spend much of our lives complaining about how the home is not big enough, only to discover one day that we don’t need all that extra room. At some point, a senior homeowner will face that…
There are many difficult conversations that you will have with your family, but few are as brutal as telling a parent or grandparent that they can no longer drive their vehicle. A vehicle represents more than just transportation, it is…
One of the most difficult decisions for children (Family Caregiver) of elderly parents to make is how to take care of them when they have a job. The idea of putting their loved ones in senior care centers has considerable…
Here is the situation. Chronic illness (long-lasting) has replaced acute illness (short duration) as the major health problem of aging adults in America. Older adults want to live independently in their homes for as long as they safely can. There…
- Sign up for Medicare Part A
- How are Other Countries Caring for Their Elderly Population?
- Medicare Basics
- Financial Burdens Family Caregivers Face
- When is the Right Time for a Senior to Downsize or Move?
- When is it Time to Take the Keys Away from a Senior Loved One?
- How Can I Take Care of My Parents and Keep My Job?
- How to Have an End-of-Life Talk with Your Parent
- Technology to Assist Family Caregivers and Seniors
- Tis the Season