Personal issues stay with employees no matter the time of day. Telephonic EAP provides effective professional counseling and work/life support so employees can maintain focus on work. A simple phone call helps when employees are dealing with depression, family conflicts, substance abuse, debt, or worry over finding services for elderly parents.
- Unlimited 24/7 access to confidential, short term telephonic counseling
- Access to EAP+Work/Life partners and licensed professional counselors
- Referrals for long-term counseling or specialized care when appropriate
- Work/life services address concerns from adoption to eldercare, alcohol and drug abuse, stress management, grief and loss, legal and financial concerns, depression and much more
- Organizational services to assist managers and HR staff
Your members have access to a team of medical professionals by email or smartphone app. Doctors Online gives members a trustworthy place to get their healthcare questions answered through a secure website. It’s the fast, easy way for members to get health information from a resource they can trust.
- 24/7 access to doctors, pharmacists, psychologists, dentists, dieticians and more
- Responses within a few hours
- Articles, videos and Health Encyclopedia
- Weekly Health Tip emails from doctors
- Healthy Lifestyle Assessments to monitor health
- Secure Personal Health Record
- Unlimited, confidential services include the immediate family
With a national average hourly rate of $381, contacting an attorney may seem out of reach. Give your members access to free and discounted services from experienced lawyers. Attorneys help with traffic tickets, bankruptcy, divorce, spousal and child support. Additional services are also available at no cost.
- Free services* include one-on-one consultations, attorney-made phone calls, help with legal documents, assistance with government programs, representation in small claims court, and a Simple and Living Will
- Attorneys charge 25% off their hourly rate
- Members are referred to plan attorneys based on location, language and area of law
- Also available for member’s spouse, dependents up to age 23, member’s parents and spouse’s parents
Elder Care Resources
Being a primary caregiver and making decisions for your loved one is difficult, but when you combine that with work and kids this added responsibility is especially taxing. Senior Providers Network is an online platform that helps employees who are caring for an elderly loved one. We simplify the decision making process through our virtual gerontologist, but most importantly connects them to a trusted vetted national network of professionals.
- Access to our national vetted network of professionals which include:
- Home Care (National Discounts)
- Assisted Living (National Discounts)
- Medicare Senior Advisors
- Funeral Planning
- Moving logistics
- Emergency Notification Services
- Organization of documents, wishes and information
- And many more senior care services
Durable Medical Equipment
Offer your members an easy way to order medical equipment online or by phone. Supplies are shipped directly to their home, and they will save 20% to 50% and an additional $5 on orders over $100. Members save on walking aids, wheelchairs, scooters, hospital beds, bathroom safety, orthopedic products and more.
Diabetes can be hard to manage–big savings on supplies can make life easier. Your members get 60% off average retail prices and free shipping on all packages, and an extra 15% off any single order item. Members will never run out of supplies or wait in long lines.
- Packages include a premier glucose meter, control solution, test strips, lancets and lancing device
- Packages are $29.99 to $169.99 per month
- Easy ordering, regular shipments and convenient home delivery
Currently, one in nine Americans suffer from hearing loss. Amplifon helps your members find the right hearing aid solution to fit their lifestyle through personalized service and exceptional products for every budget.
- One year free follow-up care for cleaning and checkups with purchase
- Two-year supply of hearing aid batteries
- Three-year warranty
- 100% money-back guarantee during your 60-day risk-free trial
- Offering leading manufacturers including Siemens, Rexton, Miracle-Ear, Phonak, ReSound, Unitron, Oticon, Sonic Innovations, Starkey, and Widex
Help your members monitor their health with 10% to 80% off typical costs of routine lab work. Members can choose from over 1,500 participating locations nationwide and order online or by phone.
- Test categories include allergies, vitamin and cholesterol levels, liver function, fertility, thyroid and more
- Confidential results in as little as 24 hours for most tests
MRI CT Scans
A better image leads to a better diagnosis, better treatment and a better recovery. Members save 40% to 75% on usual charges for MRI and CT Scans at thousands of credentialed radiology centers nationwide. Members are referred to a certified radiologist based on condition, preferences and location.
Savings may vary based on geographic location, provider and procedure performed. Available services may vary by provider.
Members save 10% to 85% on most prescriptions at 60,000 pharmacies nationwide including CVS, Walgreens, Target and more. Your members just present their card to save an average of 46% on their prescriptions.
- Members can compare prescription prices and find participating locations at MyRxPrice.com
- Even if your members have insurance, they can present both cards at the pharmacy to receive the lowest price
- Immediate family included